The current policy is as follows;
Reproduction of Existing Works by Any Method
Situations listed under the heading of Not Tolerated will override the situations listed under Usually Tolerated
# Not Tolerated
• Reproduction is misrepresented as being something other than a copy of an existing work.
• The reproduction exactly duplicates an original work and the owner of the original work files a complaint.
• The reproduction targets a stock resource and violates one or more of the Terms and Conditions for use.
• The reproduction actually contains elements of the original (i.e. photo showing through paintover).
# Usually Tolerated
• The reproduction has been posted into a Fan Art Gallery.
• The reproduction has been posted into the Scrapbook area.
• The reproduction targets an element of pop culture (i.e. Anime screenshots or official video game content).
• The reproduction properly credits the original.
# Normally Tolerated
• The reproduction obviously copies an existing work but possesses noticeable and substantial differences.
• The reproduction obviously copies an existing work but is noticeably deficient in quality.
• The reproduction and the original bare only vague or broad resemblances to each other (i.e. poses, etc).